Is your criminal record holding you back? An attorney can review your situation to see if it is possible to clear your criminal record either through expungement, sealing or petitioning the governor for a pardon.

I have many years of experience helping clients successfully navigate this process. For more information, contact Matt Keenan at 1-847-568-0160. Also see our related web page: Clearing Your Criminal Record.

If your record does not qualify for expungement or sealing, you may be able to seek a pardon from the governor. An attorney can be essential in presenting your case in its best possible light. An attorney can help you tell your story and guide you in collecting the evidence you need to present an effective case for clemency.